Built in the new European RMU factory, powered only by renewable energy and backed by RMU's lifetime warranty
Orders begin shipping October 15, 2020
The North Shore 108 is built for big mountain skiing in and out of the resort.
“We've found that its strong flex pattern, fairly playful design, and low weight make it stand out both inside and outside of the resort.” -Blister Gear Review
The 108 has been drawn up by RMU athletes from around the world. Featuring a stiffer core, the 108 can handle high speeds for the bigger lines but is still agile enough for hucking. RMU has added a larger tip and tail rocker to bring the ski up to plane quickly. We have moved the contact surface forward allowing for a longer radius and added extra binding reinforcement for bigger drops. The 108 is a serious weapon and a great addition to any quiver.
- Side Cut: 132-139-108-124-118
- Radius: 21m with Blended Progressive Golden Radius
- Camber: 400mm (Tip) - 1160mm (Camber) - 290mm (Tail)
- Rocker: 67.5mm Tip Height - 45mm Tail Height
- Weight: 1750g (wood core) @ 175cm
- Construction: Built to last w/ a Responsive Poplar wood core, Indestructible Beech-wood mounting plate, Extra durable 2.2mm thick edges, and Pleasantly damp tip-to-tail triaxial weave fiberglass laminate.
- Damping: 8.5mm ABS side wall for impact protection w/ Extra-reinforced VDS rubber
- Base: Extra hard and fast OKULEN 7150-C graphite-sintered base material
Built in the new European RMU factory, powered only by renewable energy