Built in the new European RMU factory, powered only by renewable energy and backed by RMU's lifetime warranty
Wiley Miller teamed up with RMU to develop a playful, surfy powder ski in waist widths that anyone could find reasonable. These skis feature surfboard-like shaping. The idea is to have the ski surf in the deep but rail turns on the groomed. These skis rally high edge-angle turns, drift with silky smooth feel on wind-board, and a entirely catch-free in crud and chopped snow.
"A true do-it-all, big-mountain ski worthy of Wiley’s name" -Freeskier Magazine
- Shape: Symmetric surf shaped 5 point
- Side Cut: 137-139-118-132-126
- Radius: 25m with Blended Progressive Golden Radius
- Camber: 420mm (Tip) - 1120mm (Camber) - 320mm (Tail)
- Rocker: 75mm Tip Height - 45mm Tail Height
- Construction: Built to last w/ a Responsive Poplar wood core, Indestructible Beech-wood mounting plate, Extra durable 2.2mm thick edges, and Pleasantly damp tip-to-tail triaxial weave fiberglass laminate.
- Damping: 8.5mm ABS side wall for impact protection w/ Extra-reinforced VDS rubber
- Base: Extra hard and fast OKULEN 7150-C graphite-sintered base material