A true park ski to shred the whole mountain
THIS PRODUCT EARNS FREE SHIPPING
Built in the new European RMU factory, powered only by renewable energy and supported by the RMU lifetime warranty on manufacturers defects
Bad meets Evil skiers Ben Smith and Ethan Swadburg joined our team and helped design and build every aspect of this ski. Tested in our backyard and abused by our athletes we have designed what we think is the most versatile park ski out there.
A core freestyle ski, from the construction to its shape embodies an instrument created for expressionism. A lightweight poplar core provides the platform for low swing-weight and playful yet responsive flex. The burly construction holds up to over-flexing, hitting rails and the occasional concrete wall ride.
- Side Cut: 128-98-128
- Radius: 21m with Blended Progressive Golden Radius
- Camber: 430mm (Tip) - 990mm (Camber) - 330mm (Tail)
- Rocker: 57.5mm Tip Height - 52.5mm Tail Height
- Weight: 1600g (wood core) @ 175cm
- Construction: Built to last w/ a Responsive Poplar wood core, Indestructible Beech-wood mounting plate, Extra durable 2.2mm thick edges, and Pleasantly damp tip-to-tail triaxial weave fiberglass laminate.
- Damping: 8.5mm ABS side wall for impact protection w/ Extra-reinforced VDS rubber
- Base: Extra hard and fast OKULEN 7150-C graphite-sintered base material